Friday, August 26, 2011

Splashes of Fun!

Every year since I have been a mom, I have had one weekend a year that is my weekend.  I head down to Charlotte and scrap the day away at the Creating Keepsakes Convention.  It's the perfect "me" time for me doing something I love.  This year, however, was going to be tricky because I have a very new baby that nurses A LOT.  I wasn't sure how I was going to swing it.  Of course my mom came to my rescue though.  Normally I do two full days at the convention, but I opted for doing one class Friday and then did a full day Saturday (my mom came with me Saturday and spent all day watching Ryan and bringing him to me in between my classes to nurse.  Thanks again, Mom.  You ROCK!)

Anyway, long story just to explain that on Friday I took a class and then my mom took one right after lunch.  The kids and I spent the time down in Charlotte playing at a splash park across the street from the convention.  My kids truly are turning into huge water fans.  At the beginning of the summer, I couldn't get them to even get wet at the splash park we tried going to, but today they were all for it!  It made the hour Grandma was in class go by super quick!  (These were just taken with my phone so hopefully you can see them well enough!)










 Ryan and I just enjoyed watching the big kids run around and have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment