We have seriously been trying to go boating with my parents for probably a year now.. no joke. Every.single.time we attempt to go out on the boat, something happens (weather, broken parts, etc). It wasn't looking good again this time either. We orginally planned on going Friday but I got mastitis and it stormed liked crazy. They were calling for rain again today, but we chanced it and it turned out to be a great day (well, at least while we were on the boat)
Katelynn and Grandpa
Grandma and K
This was Ryan's second attempt at boating and he did much better this time temperature-wise. We let him dip into the lake water this time around!! At first he hated it...
.. and then he started to realize how refreshing it was!
I wish I could say this boating trip was a huge success. Sadly, when we got back to the boat launch, someone had busted the window of my parent's car out and stolen my dad's wallet. It was a fun trip out that ended badly....











No comments:
Post a Comment