Here's Katelynn browsing the bath section with her baby all warm in the bjorn carrier. This was our compromise (to let her carry the baby in Justin's carrier) opposed to the bath towel she was trying to use that belonged to the store.This is the place where you can read all about our crazy life and keep updated on our fast growing kids. Leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Ikea Girl
Charlotte just recently got an Ikea store here. I had no idea what they consisted of, but let's jsut say that I am now HOOKED! I seriously want to redo every room in my house. Luckily for my husband, our budget won't allow me to do that. In any case, we have been to Ikea four times in the past few months. Katelynn LOVES the kid area with the toys and for some reason is hooked on the toddler beds. For a child who dislikes sleeping and being still so much, it makes me laugh at how long she will hang out in these beds. (And for the record- those of you who really know me know that I am not a "rule-breaking" kind of person and would never have let Katelynn even get on one of these had I been right there, but anytime I go to Ikea, we bring Daddy and/or grandparents so I can browse some on my own and of course they all let her do it! I thought it was too cute not to take a picture!)
Here's Katelynn browsing the bath section with her baby all warm in the bjorn carrier. This was our compromise (to let her carry the baby in Justin's carrier) opposed to the bath towel she was trying to use that belonged to the store.
Here's Katelynn browsing the bath section with her baby all warm in the bjorn carrier. This was our compromise (to let her carry the baby in Justin's carrier) opposed to the bath towel she was trying to use that belonged to the store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We love IKEA too although it is an hour drive for us (its in Canton). I could browse the store for hours looking at things. And if you are ever there at lunchtime there is food is pretty good too :)
ReplyDelete