This is the place where you can read all about our crazy life and keep updated on our fast growing kids. Leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Under Construction
No, not my blog- my house! We recently had a new roof put on our house, and they are now coming tomorrow to fix the interior ceilings on three of our rooms from damage caused by leaking of the roof. Jonathan and I just spent hours and hours emptying our living room/playroom, kitchen, and master bedroom of pretty much everything except the really big and heavy furniture. We took down curtains and blinds and picture framesa and moved gobs of toys.. pretty much anything small enough to move without too much trouble. When I walk in those rooms now, it feels like we are moving. We also started tearing apart our master bathroom a few weeks ago. We have been wanting to get rid of the wallpaper from the previous owners since we moved in and never did it so that's our current project aside from the work the repair men are doing. Truthfully, I have a huge itch to do quite a few projects around here, including replacing the floor and paint in the kitchen. I guess we'll just have to take all these projects one step at a time as money allows. But, for now, we will be getting three new ceilings. They are supposed to get it all done in one day, but we'll see if that really happens. Until they get the work done, my desktop computer where I store all my pictures is out of service so no pictures on this blog until they finish up. I took some today, but I just didn't have the time tonight to upload them. I will have plenty for you to view shortly I am sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment