Since I have slacked on blogging since before our move to Denver, I haven't gotten to brag nearly enough about how awesome our new elementary school is. Obviously, I did lots of research and my goal with moving was to get the kids in a great school, and thankfully we succeeded. We have such a great community that supports our school. Our main fundraiser each year is the school fun run and boy is it a big deal! The weather was perfect today for the 2014 Run for the Rock fun run!
This was Katelynn's second year participating and Justin's first. The classes pick themes and make banners that they run through. Justin's class was "Gates Gators" and Katelynn's class was "Bisson's Bobcats". And since I'm such a crafty nerd, we made Ryan a very special shirt to cheer on his brother and sister.
(The sign was courtesy of another mom in Justin's class.)
No comments:
Post a Comment