This is the place where you can read all about our crazy life and keep updated on our fast growing kids. Leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Dance Class Christmas Style!
This week is a whirlwind around here. We have Christmas activities left and right as we finish out the last week of school before break! I love that Katelynn's dance teacher also decided to make it a little special. She suggested all the kids come to dance class with some Christmas style! Here was Katelynn's contribution: Christmas colors with her Santa socks and a Santa hat! (I think she wore the hat for all of two seconds but hey, we had it with us at least!)
We spent the weekend (and are still working on some) finishing gifts for all our teachers. I love how the gift Katelynn picked to make her dance teacher turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment