Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Halloween Filled Day!

Today we spent most of the day in costumes and having fun with friends.  It started in the morning with Katelynn's preschool Halloween party.  Justin isn't yet in preschool but Katelynn's school was so generous to include him in all the activities! 

The Parade

Trick or Treating


SNACKS


They also participated in games during Katelynn's class party, however, I didn't get many pictures of the events today.  I was trying to coordinate the party and it took up most of my picture time! 

You'll notice Katelynn was Snow White at school.  It's not her Halloween costume.  She wanted to be something different at school than on Halloween night, and luckily she did because at the last minute yesterday, I realized her pants for her costume did not fit her correctly.  I spent the afternoon sewing them to fit her in time for the Cow-o-ween event at Chick-fil-A tonight.






Buzz Lightyear and Jessie headed out to Chick-fil-a tonight to score their free kid's meals when they dressed up.  They also got goodie bags, their face painted, saw a dance routine by a local dance studio, and met the cows!  It was a good night!


When we got home tonight, I realized that I should have at least taken a picture of Ryan with the cows!  I haven't finished his costume yet, but he was there sporting a Halloween shirt (In fact, a shirt that Justin wore at 9 months old, somehow my almost-4-month old fits in it!)  So.. Katelynn took our picture to prove we were showing our Halloween spirit today too!



I love holiday festivities!  Today made me even more excited for what is in store the next few days!  Bring on Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment