So with everything going on lately, there is just too much catch-up on pictures to post all the ones I have taken in the last month and a half, but I'm as caught up as I'm going to be! Hopefully the next post I make will be posting pictures of our new family of five! I head to the OB tomorrow morning for a cervix check and IF my cervix is ready enough, we will begin induction at 7 pm Tuesday night! Crossing my fingers for a baby by Wednesday at the latest! Wish me luck!
Here are links to the posts I posted last night. I leave them saved by the date they actually took place just so I can keep track in the months to come:
Katelynn's Gymnastics Performance
Katelynn's Preschool Graduation
37 week Belly Pics with comparisions from my other pregnancies
Big Sister and Big Brother Class!
No comments:
Post a Comment