I had been wanting to do an activity with Justin while Katelynn was in preschool, but I wasn't really sure what to sign him up for. Being under age 2, there are not many programs offered for him. I considered swimming and almost signed him up for it, and then I heard about the Lil Kicker program. While Justin is not going to be playing in soccer games for quite a while, I LOVE this program we have signed him up for! Today was his first day, and he did pretty well considering. I had one mom ask me if his dad played soccer with him a lot because he was kicking the ball around as if he knew how to play (and no, Justin has never played soccer before!) The program was absolutely adorable, and I'm so excited we decided to sign him up!




No comments:
Post a Comment