This is the place where you can read all about our crazy life and keep updated on our fast growing kids. Leave us a comment so we know you stopped by!
Monday, February 22, 2010
I fell off the wagon
Remember my grand idea of taking a picture everyday and posting them each day? Yeah... it was a great idea, but as soon as life got busy, that idea went down the drain. I take pictures most days anyway, but between Justin's birthday and then getting ready for a consignment sale that I sold a ton of the kids clothes in, I got a bit behind. My goal for 2010 is to try to keep up with housework and laundry and it's been rough trying to keep up with all of it and still just enjoy the kids so my poor blog got abandoned. No worries though- I'm not giving u- well, not giving up on the blog but I am going to give up on making a post every single day. I'll stick to several times a week. I hope I don't let it get behind again, but I won't make any promises! I just updated it though- quite a few new posts are below to catch you up a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment