Today was Jonathan's 29th birthday. I always love birthday celebrations and love to make the most of them, but I didn't do such a good job of that today. Justin has been waking up all night long, and after only two interrupted hours of sleep last night, I had no energy to make my husband's birthday as special as it needed to be. Katelynn and I were supposed to make a cake among other things, but we didn't even accomplish that. So, out to dinner and a store-bought cookie cake followed by shopping at the mall for daddy to pick out his own gift were what his birthday consisted of. Hopefully it wasn't the worst birthday ever, and he knows how much I wish I could have done more! BUT.. next year is the big 3-0 and even though Jonathan has already said not to..... I bet I will come up with something big and over the top to make up for this year :)

Don't say you were too tired to make this year special - say that you are saving all your energy for next year's big 30th blow out! A cookie cake is very special - just look at K's face! I am sure Jonathon didn't mind at all.
ReplyDelete