Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Baby is already 5 months

I really can't believe it! Justin is getting soo big! I just gave you all an update on him the other day so I'll save you the long stories tonight. We took our usual monthly pictures tonight so I thought I would share. Let's make sure that this month goes really, really slow because there's something about that 6-month mark that makes me get really teary eyed!

So, let's recap here for a minute. Do you all remember this itty bitty? He was so tiny! This was Justin at one week old:

And then he grew in four short months to this:

And here's my chunky monkey today at 5 months!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! There is a definite difference between 4 and 5 months. Happy 5 months sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Leandrea--such a huge change! He's getting so big--happiness to you Justin!

    ReplyDelete