Yet another beautiful day in Charlotte. It has been in the 70's to 80's all week and now they are talking about rain and cold weather again tomorrow. NOOO!! We are loving going outside to play. Today we walked on our greenway behind our house to the park two neighborhoods away. As an extra bonus, we ran into one of Katelynn's playgroup friends so she had a blast playing chase with her friend.. and mommy got to get some walking in to help lose some of this baby weight I still have! :-) And Justin, well, Justin got to get in a nice nap with some fresh air. Soon he'll be playing hard at the park too.. but for now I just want him to stay my little baby (even though he's already growing so much.. today he is 6 weeks old!)

My little girl LOVES to climb. These things scare me a bit to see her climbing up, but she does it without a bit of hesitation.. and mommy stands behind praying she doesn't fall but pretending that I have no fear with what she is attempting. I have to say that I am shocked at how much more she can do this year than she could last year. She still attempted these climbs last year, but she required quite a bit of assistance and now she doesn't really need any. I refuse to believe that means my little girl is growing up though!
A game of chase- one of her favorite things to play!

aww!
ReplyDelete